Thank you for participating in the Talking Stick Festival as a Vendor! Please read the following guidelines below.
Terms and Conditions:
– Registrants agree there will be NO OUTSIDE FUNDRAISING/RAFFLES.
– Registrants agree that there will be NO beverages, candy or any other food sold at their table or booth unless contracted with Full Circle.
– Due to limited space – tables will be given to first come first serve basis.
– The fee for the one day includes one (1) table with two (2) chairs.
– All equipment, merchandise, and transactions must remain within your assigned space.
– Assigned space cannot be changed unless re-assigned by the assigned coordinator.
– Assigned space can be shared. Note: The persons name given on this form is responsible for the space.
– Registrants acknowledge and agree that Full Circle & Roundhouse Community Centre and the powwow staff are NOT responsible for any lost or stolen valuables or items left at vendor’s table and/or booth.
– There will be no tolerance for verbal abuse or actions towards other participants, committee members, or Roundhouse Community Centre. In this event, you will be asked to leave the premises.
– Sacred Items: Please use discretion displaying and selling First Nation or Native American sacred articles, sage/sweetgrass or pipes. Trading these items is acceptable.
– Registrants are responsible to setting up and taking down table and/or booth area.
All items must be removed from premises by:
PowWow: February 23, 2020 @ 6pm
– SET UP: February 23, 2020 between 9am – 10:30am
DOORS OPEN 11am
– CLEAN UP: February 23 ,2020 finished and loaded out by 5:30pm (PowWow).